The Trust has struggled to get the necessary permissions (referred to in last year’s booklet) to transfer money to the Ashram, the final straw being the delays produced by the Covid crisis in India.

We have no doubt we will eventually get the required authorisations but, given the current impasse, the Trust has decided not to ask for further donations until the way is clear.

We will update this page once the situation is resolved.